Lunes, Enero 7, 2013

Jumpstart

Here I am now fighting with my boredom. So I'm writing my first blog entry.

Well, these past few months, I found myself having fun reading blogs of different people. Most of those blogs are based on their experiences in life and love and some are for fashion blogs (but mostly about their love-life, since. . . ). I was amazed by those bloggers who can put their thoughts into words easily.. (Ako kasi, I'm having a hard time lol) 


I picked up some interesting points from those blogs and it inspires me to make my own.
Since I am the type of person who doesn't express or say to others everything about what I really feel or what I'm going through, I think blogging might help me on venting out my feelings, emotions and everything! And since I am busy in doing nothing for months, I think I'll make time for blogging so I can do something! (lol)


I really don't know where and how to start my blog. Maybe I can just type anything and everything that's on my mind I guess. Since I've been through a lot for the past years, I think I can share some of those here in my cubicle. lol 


Welcome to me in the world of blogging! I'm so excited! Actually, as I type this "Jumpstart" entry, a lot of thoughts and ideas are popping out in my head to write on..lol we'll see if I can keep this blog going.. haha


(second blog coming up! :D )

HELLO EVERYONE! :)




----ruby :)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento